The human body has the innate ability to isolate, process and discharge toxins and waste materials. However, reckless living caused by repeated dietary indiscretions, poor exercise patterns, lifestyle, and genetic predisposition, metabolic co-factors and hormones which regulate the body’s internal homeostasis, disrupts the body balance and leads to the accumulation and spread of toxins in the body, disorders and disease.
Panchakarma is Ayurveda’s primary purification, detoxification and rejuvenation program for the entire human body.
Panchakarma at Soul
The programme is offered as an “All Inclusive” package for a minimum stay of 7 days, but generally requires 14 – 21 days. We provide you with a comprehensive treatment, as prescribed in the records of the ancient vaidyas.
- A thorough first medical consultation by our expert Ayurvedic Doctor and partner, Dr. Nalin Kumara [includes an introduction to Ayurveda and a pulse and Dosha evaluation].
- Daily medical supervision and monitoring by our Doctors and expert Therapists.
- 7 to 10 Ayurveda treatments and massages daily by specialist therapists, including Abhyanga (different forms of medicated oil massages), Swedana (individual heat / sweat herbal therapy), Shirodhara (warm medicated oil drip to the forehead), Udhulana (body dusting with herbal preparations) and herbal bath treatments.
- Individualized Ayurveda diet; specially prepared meals, comprising multi-course healthy breakfast with Fresh tropical fruit), lunch and dinner, by expert Chefs.
- Ayurveda medications to treat specific health conditions, and to take away and continue at home.
- Plenty of Herbal and organic tea, tropical fruit beverages and herbal rejuvenation drinks, and unlimited supply of drinking water.
- Educational sessions for continued self-treatment and maintenance of internal balance.
- Ayurveda cooking class with our Chefs.
- “Sarongs” for wearing, special bedroom linen, bandages for blood circulation control, and “Soul” flip-flops (Slippers) for use and take away.
- Ayurveda toiletries (soap, toothpaste).
- Traditional outdoor and indoor bath facilities.
- Cleansing Day.
- Visit to the beautiful Godauda temple or Ayurveda medicine factory.
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations specific to each individual.
- Final evaluation and consultation by expert Dr. Nalin Kumara.
- Serene “village” ambience set amidst a natural ‘forest’ and herbal garden.
EFFECTS OF PANCHAKARMA
Panchakarma has proven capability in addressing and curing various illnesses
Paralysis through strokes (hemiplegia), psoriasis, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis, auto immunity diseases, diabetes myelitis, Cholesterol build up, High Blood Pressure, poly joint pains, skin disorders, Obesity.
Alzheimer’s and memory loss, Parkinson’s, Insomnia, Bell’s Palsy, Upper Respiratory tract infections (Bronchial asthma, Hay Fever, Nasal Congestion, etc.), sinusitis, migraine and headache, stress, depression, premature greying of hair, Thyroid disorder, eye disorders, hearing disorders, Frozen Shoulder.
Gastritis, chronic indigestion, hyperacidity, severe back pain and sciatica, chronic back pain, cirrhosis, Gall Bladder stones, pancreatitis.
Ulcers, piles, hemorrhoids, anal fistula and renal diseases, gynecological ailments, disorders of genitalia, sexual debility and infertility, constipation.
Tennis elbow, golf elbow, Wrist drop, Knee joint pains, varicose veins, ankle joint pains.